NO UPFRONT FEES WHATSOEVER
NO WIN NO FEE SERVICE
£4,000 Average Claim Payout
A LOT OF PPI CLAIMS ARE SETTLED IN A MATTER OF WEEKS
Have you been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI)?
At ppireclaims247.co.uk we are offering a No win No fee PPI claims service for people that have been mis-sold PPI.
How do I know if I have been mis-sold PPI?
If you have been paying payment protection insurance premiums on a loan, mortgage, credit cards or any other financial arrangement, then it is possible that you may have been mis-sold protection insurance as a product, the best way to find out if your PPI policy has been mis-sold is to speak to an advisor who can provide clarity on this, one option is to speak to our third-party claims advisors at ppireclaims247.co.uk to discuss the circumstances around your current PPI policy.
How Can I Make a claim?
Simply fill out the quick enquiry form on this page to begin the claims process. One of our advisor’s will give you a call to discuss the circumstances around loans, mortgages or credit cards you may have taken out in the past. Once our advisors have spoken to you about you current situation you may or may not be offered the option to complete an information pack (subject to eligibility), if this is the case then simply complete the information pack and return it to the address specified to further pursue the claim.
Am I Elligable To Make A Claim?
The easiest way to find the answer to this question is simply to speak to an advisor, but there are some general criteria, firstly you must be a UK resident, secondly you must have taken out some form of financial arrangement, either a loan or a credit card, or a mortgage or some other form of financial arrangement, and also it must have been deemed to be mis-sold, which is a matter that is best discussed with an advisor.
What Kinds Of Financial product do PPI claims pertain to?
Whether you have had a credit card, small personal loan, mortgage loan or any type of financial arrangement that has had PPI associated with it, there is a potential there that the protection insurance on that finance can be claimed back, the third party claims advisor that will speak to you to discuss your ppi compensation claim will be able to best advise you on this matter as there are a number of different factors affecting an actual claim.
Why Should I Make a claim with PPI reclaims 247?
Our advisor’s are experienced and have a proven track record of facilitating successful claims for compensation, in fact our success rates speak for themselves 90%+ of all the individuals that have worked with us, more than 20% have actually introduced their friends to make a claim also and we receive a large amount of inbound queries from interested potential claimants.
Our Claims Specialists will look into your case and identify every possible way in which the maximum possible amount of PPI can be claimed across the board.
How Can I be confident that my claim will be a success?
Of course there is no way to be certain that the claim will be a 100% success, but you can be confident that as long as your case has financial arrangements included that have PPI on them, that the claim will be a success and will pay you the cash that you deserve for your mis sold ppi arrangement. PPI claims are paying out more now than they ever have in favour of the client.
Little Known Facts About PPI (payment protection insurance)
1. PPI is actually statistically the most complained about financial product of all time, and also the one that has caused the most controversy.
2. Before the judicial review the banks (HSBC, NATWEST, LLOYDS TSB, RBS, Barclays) Have been making more than £4 Billion per year from selling PPI to the general british public.
3. Most Banks have no recorded evidence of ever fairly selling payment protection insurance to the British public, hence an inability to defend many cases of mis sold insurance.
4. Around 2 Billion £’s was reclaimed by residents of the united kingdom last year for unfairly sold PPI policies.
5. PPI Claims are not limited to just mortgages and loans, you can also claim for credit card protection insurance also as many people have done already.
6. The average claim payout for PPI is around £3000-£4000
7. Anyone with PPI stands a chance of claiming back compensation
8. There are several billion £’s (Sterling) still yet to be claimed from PPI policies.
9. Only 1 in 4 people that have had a financial agreement with PPI on it have actually claimed back the compensation.
10. Payment protection insurance is still promoted as a financial product today, however companies are very careful in their promotion of PPI so that they avoid any mis-selling of the product.
What the ruling of the Judicial review means for you and your old PPI policy
The judicial ruling was a court hearing between the FSA (Financial Standards Agency) the BBA (Bankers Association) and the Financial Ombudsman, it began in January 2011 and ended in April 2011.
The courts judicial ruling means that all insurers and creditors that have been found to have sold ppi unfairly are in a position where they have to pay back the ppi payments in the event that they cannot substantiate that they have beer fair in their selling of the policy.
The bill was passed on the month of May 2011.
What does this mean for me?
The Judicial ruling means that any claim that has been badly sold can and will be paid out for, this is why there has never been a more prudent time to submit a claim for PPI, and with PPI Reclaims 247 you need never deal directly with creditors because this will be handled on your behalf.
To Begin your PPI Claim for compensation, enter your information on the form on the upper right section of the page to begin an investigation immediately.